Thursday, September 24, 2009

My laptop is down. As much as I would love to type out an entire blog on my phone, my thumb arthrietis is acting up again, so we'll all have to until my computer guru works his magic (no pressure, Brian). I'm sure you are on pins and needles awaiting words of faux wisdom. Never fear, if you need any misdirection or bad advice I'm only a phone call away. Except I never answer my phone, in which case I'm only a text away.

In the future, I'll be posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Yesterday I was doing school with elaina. I handed her a picture and told her the directions said for her to circle all of the things wrong with the picture. She pointed to a little girl with jump rope handles in her hand but no rope. I said, "Yes. There is something wrong there. What is it?". She said, "That little girl should be wearing pink leggings."

No comments:

Post a Comment